Tuesday, February 12, 2008



KONA! it was so much fun! i went with my mom, dad, my sis danielle, my cute niece, my bro deamon, and IRON MAN garrett! yes! i said iron man! lol! we went to support him for the iron man and had such a great time! we swam and shopped. and we swam with dolphins! it was too fun! we are going again in april so look foward to seeing pictures from then!

2 comments:

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

Hawaii here we come baby!!!!

eMiLy said...

Oh my Caitlin is that you? I don't know if you'll remember me but I was good friends with Danielle... at your old house on Taroona...I lived directly behind you guys and jumped the fence daily to hang with your sis! Anyways I haven't seen you since you were a little tyke...its crazy...I remember you following us around everywhere! Anyways I can't believe your in high school now! Man I hope all is well for you and your fam...tell Danielle hello from me it's been forever since I've seen her as well! My sister Erica says hello as well...she used to play with you I don't know if you remember her either!